CleanUrin in a sachet – synthetic urine for use on the go!
“Hello, I’m your incredibly practical companion in all walks of life. I am synthetic, laboratory-produced urine, with the same characteristics as real urine from a healthy, sober person free from the influence of any substances. Since 2006 I have made tons of tinklers happy. The best place to hide me is in your underwear, where the temperature is ideal for me and I won’t be detected."
CleanUrin is completely synthetic urine, packaged in a practical, sturdy and yet supple 25 ml sachet that can be torn open. CleanUrin is therefore comfortable to carry (even when playing sports, driving or sleeping) and can be used discreetly at any time without further preparation. IDEAL FOR USE ON THE GO!
Facts & benefits:
- Mobile, completely synthetic urine for day-to-day use to protect your privacy
- Passes all common tests for falsification
- Unbeaten since 2006
- Sachet is supple and has rounded corners
- Easy and quiet to open – even with damp hands
- Looks just like real urine under a UV light
- Keeps for 36 months
- Three years of problem-free replacement in the event of damaged seams
- Temperature-resistant from -20°C to +80°C
Three different identification marks (red / green / yellow) indicate different values in the urine such as pH and creatinine values, as these depend on diet and vary from day to day. All sachets contain synthetic urine that is equivalent in all relevant parameters to the urine of a healthy, sober person. All three colours have the same high standard of quality.
Important note: ALL three marked types are completely acceptable for use. Orders of two or more urine sachets always contain a mixture of types.
When carried on the body, the temperature remains constant and natural (33-34°C). Very sturdy sachet. Quiet and with rounded corners. Patented opening on two sides. Easy top open – even with damp hands. Looks just like real urine in UV light.
* CleanUrin is non suitable for consumption and may not be used to falsify drug tests / checks / examinations etc.